Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I see yow twoo colowes shining thwoo...


Yay, the blogger demons are with me. well these are some of them troubled japanese youths who i sketch so frequently. I just came across a large database full of their images, so why not practice. This time I went with some color in good old Photoshop. Its a pretty good fake marker tachnique, no? Some of these kids are not seriously ugly, but the things i learn from drawing them, fuels my skills at ugliness. Also i could become teh expart Japanese young-un sketcher extraordinarre! In my wildest dreams!

enjoy!

3 comments:

who said...

you are seriously good

mantoe said...

yay first comment! you win!.. thanks for the thumbs up, friend.

Anonymous said...

Ham pee burst day..
and it is gewd!!!
I know it's not der birfday,
BUT HEPPY HALLOWEEN!!